For security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the visa application center or stored in the premises.
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, laptops, or portable music players.
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather, jute or cloth bags and zip folders. Only a plastic bag containing your application related papers is permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
This list is not finite. Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
The visa application center is unable to store prohibited items. Applicants should make other arrangements to store their belongings before they enter the visa application center.
Before you enter the visa application center you are requested to turn off your mobile phone and mobile tablet computer prior to entry. Mobile phone and tablet computer usages are not permitted inside the visa application center.
More importantly, please note: There is no nursing area/room for babies in the visa application center or in the building.